1. Brummel Lawn & Landscape and Data Privacy
Brummel Lawn & Landscape, LLC, is committed to protecting personal data and respecting your privacy.
This privacy statement describes how we collect, use, share, protect, and otherwise process personal information about you. This statement applies to personal information that you provide to us:
- as a visitor to our website or as a user of our online forms;
- professional or employment-related information; and
- when you send us personal information in connection with an inquiry about Brummel Lawn & Landscape providing products and services directly to you.
2. What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information (personal data) about you:
- Information that you give us:
- This includes information about you that you give to us by filling in forms on our website (or other forms that we ask you to complete), uploading files, or corresponding with us by email.
- It may include, for example, your name, address, email address, work telephone number, mobile telephone number, and information about your professional role, background and interests.
- Information that our website and other systems collect about you:
- Uploaded images:
- If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. How will we use your information?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- fulfill orders and requests for products, services, or information from you.
- for ordinary business purposes, including to operate and administer the products and services provided by Brummel Lawn & Landscape, in accordance with the terms of any agreements that we may have with our clients.
- to operate, administer and improve our website and premises and other aspects of the way in which we conduct our operations.
- to comply with our internal policies and maintain our records or as otherwise required by applicable data protection laws.
- to respond to requests from our clients that are not already addressed above.
We may from time to time be required to review information about you held in our systems – including the contents of and other information related to your email and other communications with us – for compliance and business-protection purposes as described above.
We will only process your personal information as necessary to pursue the purposes described above.
We do not share or sell your personal information with third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing practices; nor do we sell personal information about you that you have provided to us or that we may have collected.
If you are uncertain as to Brummel Lawn & Landscapes need for information that we request from you, please contact us, with your query.
4. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information about you, in accordance with the various legitimate purposes set out above:
- to third party service providers who host our website or other information technology systems or otherwise hold or process your information on our behalf, under substantially similar conditions of confidentiality and security.
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- in connection with a proposed or actual service.
5. How we keep your personal information safe?
We are committed to protecting your personal information submitted to us. We maintain a secure website and internal privacy policies addressing the acceptable use and access to confidential personal information which may be contained within Brummel Lawn & Landscape’s information systems.
6. How long do we keep your personal information?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. Personal data provided through use of our online forms is stored in accordance with our Personal Data Retention Policy, which provide for a period of at least 7 years or longer as required by applicable law or our internal data protection policies.
We will delete the information that we hold about you when we no longer need it.
7. What are your rights?
Rights of access, correction, and deletion
You have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you. You can also require any inaccurate personal information be corrected or deleted.
Right to object
You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and you have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
8. Contact us
For requests to correct or delete your data, we may need to notify you that additional information is necessary to authenticate your identity for your data security.
9. Changes to this policy
10. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.